Hull’s libraries are reopening this week.
Access to services will be limited as a result of the necessary changes and measures that will introduced as a result of coronavirus.
Initially, the following libraries will reopen for appointment-based services only, including a Select and Collect service:
- Hull Central Library in Albion Street from 9.30am on Thursday 9 July
- Bransholme Library at North Point Shopping Centre from 1.30pm on Thursday 9 July
- Fred Moore Library in Wold Road from 10am Thursday 9 July
- Greenwood Avenue Library in Greenwood Avenue from 2pm on Wednesday 8 July
- Ings Library in Savoy Road from 2pm on Thursday 9 July
- Western Library in The Boulevard from 10am on Saturday 11 July
Parking permits and bus passes and rail card services will be by appointment only.
To use the Select and Collect service call 01482 210000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the public computers will not be available immediately as they are currently being upgraded and improved. Study areas and meeting rooms will remain closed for the time being and printed newspapers and magazines will not be available for browsing.
Avenues Library in Chanterlands Avenue, East Park Library in East Park, Freedom Centre Library in Preston Road, Gipsyville Library in North Road, Longhill Library in Shannon Road and Waudby Library in The Waudby Centre, Annandale Road, will initially remain closed.
Safety measures will be in place at Hull libraries to protect staff and service users.
Join Hull libraries for free here.